Contact us at: (918)-584-1808 or Help@gloryhousetulsa.com
The Glory House restoration program consists of five phases and varies in length based on each individuals needs. Our program offers a foundational Christian based curriculum. We have nine areas that we build on throughout our program.
The Nine Areas of Concentration
- Developing a solid spiritual foundation
- Developing a new identity - learning who you are in Christ
- Learning who are and are not safe people
- Breaking old habits and developing good new ones
- Understanding and learning to take personal responsibility
- Relationships - developing good ones and repairing broken ones
- Maintaining their new life in Christ
- Developing good boundaries
- Setting attainable goals
The program consists of small groups, Bible Classes, Personal Ministry (Biblical Instruction) as well as required independent studies. Our teaching style is practical application, meaning we teach people how to apply the Word of God into every area of their lives.